Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Let's Talk About Chicks Man!

I love a good self-defense story. Back when I worked in the AG's Office we introduced the anti-Home Invasion concept of "Invade a Home, Invite a Bullet". And, as I've mentioned before, home invasions quickly became a rarity.

On several occasions we actually had to step in to stop local solicitors from charging home owners who defended themselves against intruders. The most satisfying stories involved women who managed to fight off much larger male attackers. So, when I saw this news column earlier today, I naturally had to mention it here.

A BIG "You Go Girl!" to these genuine heroines.

Afterall, what's more sexy than a lady with a gun?

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Franco said...

nice theme!
that is my page: www-franco.blogspot.com

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Franco said...

nice theme!
that is my page: www-franco.blogspot.com

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the chicks. When is SC Gun Rights coming out with their 2007 "Girls and Guns" calendar?

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooo my name is franco look at me....oooooo I have a blogspot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home