Saturday, September 30, 2006



Senator Danny Verdin: Gun Rights Champion of the Week

My long-time friend Senator Danny Verdin is this week's gun rights champion.

Over the years Danny has been a solid, reliable supporter of the Second Amendment. He is one of the Senate leaders we always count on to help advance our cause. We never have to question where Senator Verdin stands on a particular pro-gun measure, because we know he's one of us.

I've known Danny Verdin for over 10-years. He's a frequent guest at "Friends of NRA" dinners around the Upstate area. His business, Verdin's Farm and Garden Center in Laurens, serves as one of the few NRA Second Amendment Activist Centers in South Carolina. Providing the public with a place to get up to the date 2A information is just one of many ways that Danny Verdin "walks the walk".

Danny Verdin and I have spent many hours together discussing gun rights. Last December we shot on the same sporting clays team at the SC Sportsmen's Caucus gathering at the Clinton House Plantation. We didn't win, but I did learn that Danny is a much better shooter than me (at least with a shotgun).

I wish we had more good guys like Senator Danny Verdin. Thanks Senator Verdin for your personal friendship and your unwavering support of gun owner rights.

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Rep. Jeff Duncan said...

Dittos on the kudos for Sen. Danny Verdin. He does a GREAT job for 2nd Amendment Rights and for his Senate District, of which I am a constituent. Keep fighting for my rights Danny!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Rick Daniel said...

Jeff,

Thanks for commenting on Danny's good work. You're no slouch either. I know you're among the best supporters we have in the House. I also seem to remember that your team won that sporting clays match. So, not only do you support the Second Amendment, you can actually shoot a gun! Thanks for your support.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Scott Malyerck said...

Y'all continue the good work on keeping the 2nd Amendment alive and well in SC!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Eric Bedingfield said...

Great job Danny. I never have to worry about my freedoms with you has our voice. Great friend and great Senator. God Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home